There are 6 models of kitchens are presented in Tokyo on 360 sq.m. On 17 December 2018, Dada flagship showroom was open.
A total of 9 models are in the program of Dada furniture design. Six designers are involved in its creation. I will talk about three kitchens, which seemed to me the most interesting.
VVD model peculiarities:
VVD is an abbreviation on behalf of the Belgian architect and concurrently creative director of the Molteni & C | Dada Vincent van Duyzen.
One more kitchen – HI-LINE 6 FRAME DOOR (R&D Dada). A simple, unitary design and a central focus on wooden pocket-facades.
Drawers – GRASS Vionaro. I note that all Dada kitchens are equipped with Nova Pro systems, some models are equipped with top boxes from GRASS – Vionaro, in 4 heights 63/89/185/281 mm. At the same time anodized sides with a certain texture are patented by Dada. The width can reach 1200 mm. The finish is the same eucalyptus, internal accessories in smoked oak.
For last, Tivali, designed by the Argentinian master Dante Bonuccelli. It is a kithcen box or L-box. Inspired by works of Le Corbusier o Mies Van der Rohe, Bonuccelli wanted to get the kitchen without any extra lines and details. So we’ve got Tivali.
Corner composition – external facades of graphite oak, patented opening system by Dada. Internal facades – clay color. Granite or steel worktop.
7 useful ideas in kitchen design from Dada.
1. Operating column. The space for the culinary specialist is organized. Parameters of the column are fixed.
– width 1050/1358 mm – height 2091/2123 mm – sliding worktop (GRASS) with a load capacity of 60 kg, stress test – 200.000 cycles.
– natural LED, which doesn’t distort the color of food.
2. Pivot columns. It was developed in 2016. Facades can be open by 175° and it has magnet closing system. There is 2 variant: with working surface or kitchen appliances.
3. Facades for Flair column and wall untis are made with a 19 mm thick aluminium frame in titan or pewter finish. The doors are available in three tempered 4 mm thick glasses: transparent extra-clear, fumé and bronze. An extrusion to open. Column height – 2009/2123/2256 mm.
4. One of my favorite types of columns – open. Glass shelves, pull-out trays and wine glass holders in one unit. All this covered in walnut or glass and sprinkled with three thousand Kelvin.
5. The Futura wall unit saw the light back in 1987. Now it is a reliable construction with dimensions: 900/1050/1200/1350/1500/1650/1800 mm. It is also compatible with the built-in hood and vertical partitions may lack.
6. And one more component is BRIGHT wall unit. Its peculiarity is in the absence of vertical partitions, since the hinges (SALICE Air) are connected only with the upper and lower elements of the body. The unit gets clean and bright, while the back panel can be finished with any cover.
7. And the last element of Dada kitchen is trolleys and cutting boards. This is an ironic component about the kitchen, which undoubtedly appeals to me. It is convenient and mobile, has its own character and at the same time it is an integral part of the kitchen.
It can be a single movie about organizing drawers in Dada kitchen. And that’s all for today.
Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close
This is a customizable subscription pop-up to sign up your visitors to your newsletter